By signing and submitting this form, I agree that I have received or accessed the following information, or will be provided and/or will access the following information via the Student Handbook prior to the formalisation of my enrolment:
- The requirements for acceptance into my chosen course(s), including minimum level of English language proficiency, educational qualifications or work experience, and course credit (if applicable);
- The course content, mode(s) of study, and/or CRICOS codes of the course(s), as applicable;
- The course duration including holiday breaks;
- The course qualification, award, and/or other outcomes (e.g. licensing outcomes) as applicable;
- The campus location(s) where my course(s) will be delivered, and the facilities, equipment and learning resources available to students;
- The details of any arrangement with another provider, person or business who will provide the course or part of the course;
- Indicative tuition fees and non-tuition fees, including the potential for changes to fees over the duration of the course;
- Protea College's Payments and Refunds Policy;
- The grounds on which my enrolment may be deferred, suspended or cancelled;
- Access to the ESOS framework (international students only);
- Accommodation options and indicative costs of living in Australia (international students only);
Policies and Procedures
By signing and submitting this form I agree that I have read the relevant Protea College policies and procedures (available on www.proteacollege.com.au) including the Payments and Refunds Policy; Student Handbooks; Student Code of Conduct; Course Progress Policy; and Attendance Policy, OR I will access and read these documents prior to formalising my enrolment.
I understand that my application will be assessed to ensure I meet the entry criteria of my chosen course, including eligibility for any funding or subsidy programs for which I have applied. I understand that my application will be rejected if I do not meet the applicable entry criteria and/or eligibility criteria.
For General English students: I understand that classes for particular proficiency levels are not offered at all times. If I wish to join a particular level, I understand I must check with the college when classes for that level(s) are offered, and provide evidence that I have the proficiency to join that class(es). If I cannot provide sufficient evidence, and/or my intended class is not available at the time I want, I may be required to join a different class and/or time, and will be responsible for paying any difference in fees that may result.
I understand that should I be offered a place in my chosen course(s) at Protea College, I will be required to abide by the provisions of Protea College's policies and procedures while I remain a student of the college.
I understand that breaches of these policies may result in the eventual cancelation of my enrolment (all students) and any Confirmation of Enrolment certificate (CoE) that I hold from Protea College, and that this may affect any student visa that I hold (international students only).
RPL and Course Credit
I understand that if I wish to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and/or Course Credit, that I must inform the college of my intention as soon as possible, and that it is my responsibility to provide sufficient supporting documentation to enable my application for RPL or Course Credit to be assessed as per the procedures documented in the college's RPL and Course Credit policy. I understand that any application for RPL or Course Credit which is not supported by sufficient evidence will not be granted.
Genuine Student Declaration
I affirm that I am a genuine student whose primary motivation for enrolling in my chosen course(s) is to complete them and gain the qualification(s), knowledge and/or skills that they confer. I affirm that I will make all reasonable efforts to complete my course(s) within the designated timeframe(s). I understand that if I am assessed to not be a genuine student at any time during my course, my enrolment may be cancelled (all students), along with any CoEs that I hold (international students only).
I understand that Protea College may from time to time record still images, video images and/or audio of college classes, events, and other activities. I understand I will be asked to sign an Image Release Form permitting Protea College to use such images/video/audio in which I appear for any purpose the college sees fit. I understand that if I object to appearing in any images/video/audio I should inform the college as soon as possible.
Post Course Survey
I understand that I will be required to complete ASQA's Learner Questionnaire (all students) and the Queensland Government's Student Training and Employment Survey (domestic funded students only) within 90 days of finishing or withdrawing from my course.
Certificate 3 Guarantee, Higher Level Skills and User Choice Students
I understand that should I complete my course, I will not (Certificate 3 Guarantee and Higher Level Skills) or may not (User Choice) be eligible for another funded course under the same funded program.